A brick structure with turquoise dome exists on the Northern side of Shrine. It was built in 1565 AD, on the tomb of “Mohammad Aref Abbasi”, known as “Pir Palandouz”.
It contains an entrance terrace; internal space is cubical, with onion-shaped dome. Outside walls are decorated with attractive tilling, arches, frames and arched roofs, and on inside, geometrical and fruit designs are used for decorations.
“Sheikh Mohammad Aref Abbasi” was one of the scholars of “Zahabieh” and cobbled to earn money.